Apply Now: JKPSC MO Recruitment 2021, 708 medical officer posts on offer:
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Medical Officer or JKPSC MO Recruitment 2021 warning is out at this point. The notice has been delivered to the authority site. The enrollment cycle has been begun by the commission for 708 openings. Candidates can apply for the same on the official website of JKPSC– jkpsc.nic.in.
how many Vacanciences are
- The total number of fresh vacancies for the MO post is 45
- Further, the number of backlog vacancies for the post of Medical Officer is 258.
- Candidates should note that in order to apply for the posts.
- They should not be more than 40 years of age as of January 1, 2021.
- For SC and ST candidates, the upper age limit is 43 years as of January 1, 2021.
JKPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Important dates:
|Application Process started||December 20, 2021|
|Candidates can apply till||January 19, 2022|
|Candidates can make changes to the Application Form from||January 22 to 24, 2022|
Candidates should note that they have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000 while filling out the application form.
As per the selection process, candidates have to appear for a written examination. The written examination will be conducted at Srinagar and Jammu centers.