More India scholarships up for grabs:
Check out the following funding options to study on full fee waiver at reputable universities located in India.
Name of Scholarship: STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Programme
Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited is providing funds for the scholarship to encourage students across the country. Under SFTC Scholarship students will be awarded financial assistance up to Rs. 35,000/ per year for the courses like ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Engineering etc. The main aim of this scheme is to support the children of commercial transport drivers/owners cum drivers. This scheme will help those students who are facing challenges in their daily life for continuing studies of graduate and post-graduate courses due to weak financial conditions.
Detail of STFC Scholarship:
|Name of Scholarship:||STFC Scholarship|
|Launched by:||Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited|
|Beneficiaries:||The Children of commercial transport/ drivers/ owner cum drivers|
|Financial Assistance:||Around 30,000 per annum|
|Objective:||To promote higher education|
|Benefit:||To provide financial assistance among the students to continue their studies|
- Open for students who’ve passed Class 10 with at least 60% marks
- Applicants must be enrolled in an ITI/Polytechnic/Diploma course at a recognized institution in India
- Family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per year
- Applicants must be the children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers only
Last Date: 31st DEC 2021
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.stfc.in
Short Url: Apply Now
Note: Students may also apply offline for this scholarship program. To download the offline application form for STFC Meritorious Scholarship Programme click here.
Name of SCholarship: Kotak Shiksha Nidhi
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi scheme is a collaborative CRS project on education & livelihood by the Kotak Group Companies for the students. The scheme is implemented by the Kotak Education Foundation. The scheme is beneficial for the children who lost their parents or primary earning family members due to the COVID 19 virus spread. Beneficiaries will get monetary benefits to meet the educational expenses. Students who desire to grab the benefits under this scheme may apply by following a few easy steps as described in this article.
“A GOOD EDUCATION IA A FOUNDATION FOR A BETTER FUTURE.”
Detail of Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship:
|Name of the scheme:||Kotak Shiksha Nidhi|
|Launched by:||Kotak Group Companies|
|Implemented by:||Kotak Education Foundation|
|Benefits:||Includes Indian national students studying in schools and colleges in India.|
- Students studying in schools and colleges across India fall under any of the below categories
- Loss of both parents due to COVID-19
- Loss of one of the parents due to COVID-19
- the primary earning member of the family (other than parent) due to COVID-19 for losing.
- Applicants must be school or college-going students from 1st standard up to Diploma or Graduation (ages 6 years to 22 years).
Last date: 31 March 2022
Mode of application: online
Official site: www.kotak.com
Short Url: Apply Now
Name of Scholarship: Tata Realty Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing B.E./B.Tech.(2021-2022)
The objective of this scheme is to recognize, promote and financially assist the meritorious Girl Students belonging to economically weaker Sections and pursuing civil engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) So that they are able to complete higher education and be a part of the flourishing construction industry.
Detail of Tata Realty Renewal Scholarship for Girls:
Qualification criteria: Minimum 60% in Class 12, Minimum 60% in Diploma,
Course Details :
Course Level: Under Graduate
1) Course Name: B.C.E.-Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BCE)
2) Course Name: B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
The scheme is available to only students whose family income is less than 500000.00
Financial Year 2021-2022
Start Date From 15 Nov 2021
Last date: 12 Dec 2021
Scholarship Amount (INR) 100000.00
Short Url: Apply Now