NSP Pre-Matric Scholarship:
The pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities will be provided by the department of empowerment of persons with disabilities, the ministry of justice and empowerment, the government of India. The key objective of the scholarship is to support students with disabilities in their studies. Find a dignified place for themselves in society. Those students who are studying in class 9th and 10th can apply for this scholarship. In order to apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility criteria for students with Disabilities:
- Be a regular full-time student of Class 9 or 10 in a government school or in a school recognized by Govt.
- Scholarships are available to students with disabilities with 40% and above.
- a valid certificate for the same and an annual family income of less than Rs 2.50 lakh from all the sources.
- No more than two children with disabilities of the same parents will be entitled to receive the benefits of the scheme.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the citizen of India only.
“THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE IS TO CREATE IT”
To be eligible, an applicant must – aspirants need to upload the scanned images of the following documents.
- Photo of the candidate
- Qualification Certificate of last academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Age proof certificate
- Income certificate of the family
- Bank account details
- Disability certificate
The following factor will be taken into consideration at the time of merit list creation.
- Fulfillment of eligibility conditions as given in the scheme.
- Recommendation of the state education department.
- No. of slots are available to the state.
- The merit of the candidate in terms of percentage of marks
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits
Amount of Scholarship:
|Rate of maintenance allowance (in Rs. Per month) payable for 12 months in an academic year||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
Book Grant (for both hostellers and day scholars): INR 1,000 per annum
|Type of disability||Amount (Rs. Per Annum)|
|Visually Impaired||Rs. 4000/-|
|Hearing Impaired||Rs. 2000/-|
|Physically Disabled||Rs. 2000/-|
|Intellectual Disabilities||Rs. 4000/-|
|All other types of disability not covered under above||Rs. 2000/-|
Given below is the tentative schedule of the scholarships scheme
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Closing date of the scheme||3rd week of November 2021|
|Defective verification||2nd week of December 2021|
|Institute verification||2nd week of December 2021|
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
1. Click on the ‘Apply Now button below.
2. Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
3. Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
4. Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
5. Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
6. The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
7. Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
8. An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Last Date to Apply: 15-11-2021
Application mode: via Online only
Short Url: Apply Now