Minister of State for Education to 22 teachers & principals to receive awards today
CBSE Teachers Award 2021: Minister of State for Education will felicitate 22 teachers and principals today at 11 am of CBSE affiliated schools.
Central Board of Secondary Education will felicitate its teachers and principals at CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2020-21 award. The (CBSE) took to Twitter on Monday (September 20) to announce the same. This year a total of 22 Principals and Teachers will receive the awards. The award will felicitated by Minister of State for Education, Annapurna Devi at 11 am on Tuesday (September 21). CBSE Teacher Award ceremony will broadcast live on the YouTube channel of CBSE. Each awardee will receive a merit certificate and a cash prize of Rs 50,000.
The Minister of State for Education will be the Chief Guest of the event and Secretary, Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education. Anita Karwal will be the special guest at the event.
“GOOD TEACHERS KNOW HOW TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN STUDENTS.”
The CBSE Teaching and School Leadership 2020-21 award given to the teachers and principals of CBSE affiliated schools for their tireless contributions in imparting education. The award ceremony will be available for students, teachers, and others. Watch live on the official channel of CBSE on Youtube. The link for the same available in the tweet given below.
Hon'ble Minister of State for education
Smt. Annapurna Devi @Annapurna4BJP, would be felicitating 22 Teachers and Principals of CBSE affiliated schools tomorrow.
— CBSE HQ (@cbseindia29) September 20, 2021
CBSE Teacher Awards 2020-21: Eligibility Criteria
- Only a working teacher with at least 10 years of regular teaching experience. In CBS-affiliated schools and working principals with 10 years of regular teaching experience.
- 5 years as a principal in CBSE affiliated school may apply for the CBSE Teachers and Principals Award.
- A retired teacher or principal is not eligible for the award but those teachers or principals. Those who have served a part of the calendar year (at least for four months i.e. up to April 30 in the year. To which the National Award/CBSE Award relates) may considered if they fulfill all other conditions.
- The service rendered on re-employment after attaining the age of superannuation will not count as eligible service.
- Teachers or Principals who applied for the CBSE Teachers and Principals Award last year or before but were not awarded the National/CBSE Award will consider. Again if they are still otherwise eligible and duly recommended by the Head of the school.
- Teachers or Principals who have already awarded CBSE Teachers Award can apply for National Award for Teachers. If they still otherwise are eligible and duly recommended by the Head of the school.
- Principals cannot apply in the category of teachers.
- An applicant can apply for only one category of award.