Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2021-2022 :
Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22 is an initiative by Reliance Foundation that aims at nurturing India’s technology leaders of tomorrow. Under this scholarship, 100 of India’s brightest first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students who are pursuing degree programs in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering will be provided with a grant of INR 4 lakh each (for 60 undergraduate students) and INR 6 lakh each (for 40 postgraduate students) for the duration of their degree.
“The Reliance Foundation Scholarships aim to enable and propel India’s brightest youth, who are uniquely positioned to sit at the forefront of India‘s technologically driven growth, to become the future leaders of tomorrow for the benefit of society,” said.
The Reliance Foundation Scholarships will likewise acquire significant chances to communicate with driving worldwide specialists, apply for coaching and entry-level positions, chip in open doors, a solid graduated class organization, and will join a lively local area of researchers who will be at the front line of driving India’s excursion in mechanical development.
- Open for Indian nationals only
- Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time in the first year of the undergraduate or
- the postgraduate degree program in the following subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Sciences
- Mathematics & Computing
- Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
Applicants must fulfill the following academic criteria:
- For Undergraduate Scholarships: Applicants who secured a rank of 1 – 35,000 in the JEE Main (Paper 1) Examination can apply
- For Postgraduate Scholarships: Applicants who secured a score of 550 – 1,000 in the GATE examination, OR applicants who have not attempted GATE and have scored 7.5 or above in their undergraduate CGPA (or % normalized to CGPA) can apply
Applicants from all institutes in India are eligible, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria
Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22- Award Details
The students selected as Reliance Foundation Scholars will receive the following benefits –
- For undergraduate students: Up to INR 4,00,000 each, over the duration of the degree
- For postgraduate students: Up to INR 6,00,000 each, over the duration of the degree
Note: Scholars will also benefit from a strong development program that will nurture their skills to innovate for social good, including expert interactions, industry exposure, and volunteering opportunities.
- Students who are selected for the Undergraduate Scholarship can avail of other partial scholarships.
- At the Postgraduate level, scholars will be required to provide details of any financial benefits from other sources. The Scholarship program policy will permit stipends from others sources of up to a maximum of Rs 15,000 per month during the scholarship period.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22- Documents
Applicants are required to upload the following documents at the time of application:
- Passport photograph
- Address Proof (for address ticked as preferred physical correspondence address)
- Current Resume
- Marksheet of 10th Class Board Examination
- Marks of 12th Class Board Examination
- Marksheet of JEE Main Entrance Examination (for Undergraduate students) OR Marksheet of GATE Entrance Examination (for Postgraduate students, if applicable)
- Official transcript/ Marksheet of your undergraduate degree (for postgraduate students)
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment, or Student ID Card
- 2 Reference Letters: 1 academic and 1 character
- Experience certificate/ letter/s from work experience/ internships
- Official Disability Certificate
- Family Income Proof (Students with a household income of 10 lakhs or less)
Eligible candidates can apply for the Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22 online by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button below.
- Go to the ‘Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22’ official page.
- Fill the online Eligibility Questionnaire.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you will sent an email invitation with log-in information to apply through Reliance Foundation’s application portal.
- Log in to the application portal using the username and password received on email.
- Fill the scholarship application form and upload the necessary documents.
Submit the application.
- To start your application, you will need to fill the online Eligibility Questionnaire below. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you will sent an email invitation with log-in information to apply through our application portal.
- Applications will open through our Application Portal and will close at 11:59 pm IST on Monday the 14 th February 2022
“A GOOD EDUCATION IS A FOUNDATION FOR A BETTER FUTURE.”
Personal, Academic and Extra-curricular details
Two Letters of Reference: One that attests to your academic capabilities and one that attests to your character and leadership traits
Two Essays: Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview
The selection of Scholars will announced in June 2022
In case you have any queries related to this scholarship program, its eligibility. The application process, award details, or selection process, you requested to connect through the contact details given below –
Phone: 7977 100 100